Whitehall Company Store

Whitehall Company Store 

Whitehall Company Store, c. 1920

The store was located on the river, across Whitehall Road from the old mills. Some of the mill houses in the background still exist.

The four-man band includes (left to right) Albert Roy Towns, Vester Ferguson, Robert L. Towns and either Cliff Strickland or John Upchurch.

contributed by Jimmie Boyett.