|Select the first character of the Groom's last name|
|Select the first character of the Bride's last name|
* Jincey Tadda? m. in Clarke Co. on 04/27/1806(1),
to Lives? Baldin
* Sukey Talbot m. in Clarke Co. on 10/15/1812(1), to William Beavers
* C. Tanney? m. in Clarke Co. on 10/31/1810(1), to James S. Boyle
* Beatrice Taylor m. on ?(3), to Berton M. Bishop son of Edward and Mary M. (Bingham) Bishop
* Catherine Taylor m. in Clarke Co. on 04/20/1848(2), to Jesse W. Aaron b. abt. 1823(6),
* Susie Taylor m. on ?(3), to Fred B. Lucas
* Tallulah (Mrs.) Taylor m. on ?(3), to James A. Carlton son of James R. and Elizabeth A. (Espey) Carlton
* Frances E. Thomas m. on 06/02/1836(3), to George Dent
* Frankey Thomas m. in Clarke Co. on 01/17/1816(1), to Samuel Braswell
* Jett Thomas m. on 04/20/1835(3), to Charles Wallace Howard
* Sarah Thomas m. in Clarke Co. on 10/04/1810(3), to Ezekiel Bassett
* Emeline Izzadore Thompson m. in Clarke Co. on 05/09/1870 to Edward Franklind McManaman, has a copy of marriage certificate, contributed by Karen A. Clarke
* Martha J. Thornton m. on 03/22/1883(3), to L. E. Bailey
* Frances Thrasher m. in Clarke Co. on 09/15/1847(2), to William W. Anderson
* * Marinda Thrasher m. in Oconee Co. on 06/12/1881(7), to Silas Johnson
* Susan Thrasher m. in Clarke Co. on 07/28/1842(2), to Lewis G. Anderson
* Emily C. Thurman / Thurmond m. in Clarke Co. on 10/19/1841(9), to William Young Elder b. 03/24/1822(9), d. 10/02/1841(2), son Edmond and Nancy Hall Tigner Elder
* Nancy Hall Tigner m. in Clarke Co. on 09/23/1810(1,2,8), to Edmond Elder b. 07/16/1788(9), d. 09/12/1875(9), son David and Polly Read Elder
* Pamelia Tigner m. in Clarke Co. on 12/21/1817(1,2,8), to Hartwell Elder
* ? Tinsley m. on ?(3), to Tracey Baxter son of John S. and Carrie (Tracey) Baxter
* Carrie Tracey m. on ?(3), to John S. Baxter son of Thomas W. and Mary (Wiley) Baxter
* Esther Traywick m. in Clarke Co. on 06/17/1819 to Johnson Freeman, Source: Georgia Marriages 1811 through 1820 by Mary b. Warren, Ed., 1988, p. 104. Also cited in "40,000 Early Georgia Marriages" by Joseph T. Maddox, 1977, contributed by Carolyn Martin
* Acsa Turner m. on 08/17/1830(3), to William Dougherty
* Jennie Turner m. on ?(3), to Thomas Barrow son of David Crenshaw and Sarah Elizabeth (Pope) Barrow
* Rebecca Turner m. in Clarke Co. on 05/28/1818(1), to James Clendennin
1. 40,000 early Georgia marriages, compiled
by Joseph T. Maddox, 1977.
2. Records of Clarke County, Georgia, 1801-1892: In the Georgia Department of Archives and History, compiled by Robert Scott Davis, c1993.
3. Annals of Athens, Georgia, 1801-1901, by Augustus Longstreet Hull, 1906.
4. Oconee Hill Cemetery
5. Oglethorpe Co history
6. 1850 census
7. Highlights and families of yesteryears: Oconee County, Georgia, compiled by Clarence Thomas Dalton, 1985.
Marriages from Oconee Marriage Book "B" - 1880. Some are marked (col) without any explanation. Lin Wright believes they represent marriages of people of color and Lin has marked those with an asterisk (*) -- as opposed to the (*) that I am using at the beginning of each entry for decorative purposes-- and to make clear when a new entry begins.
8. Information supplied by Ms. Launa Jean Maikowski.
9. Elder and Hardigree Families, complied by Ernest Elder, Jr.
10. LANIER by Louise Ingersoll
11. War of 1812 pension application and widow's pension application, "Captain George Barber of Georgia" by David Morgan (1975)
12. Marriage Record Book H.
13. Marriage Licenses.